Updated: Mar 3, 2020
Apple cider vinegar is made from fermented apple juice. It has a long history as a remedy for many areas of human health. Below are seven major ways apple cider vinegar can improve your health.
Apple cider vinegar...
1. Helps lower blood sugar levels and is very useful in cases of type 2 diabetes.
2. Increases good cholesterol so you maintain a healthy heart.
3. Detoxifies the liver and circulates lymphatic fluid to remove toxins from the body.
4. Reduces belly fat and keeps your appetite in check.
5. Helps bones stay strong to prevent osteoporosis by allowing your body to better absorb calcium.
6. Protects the body from harmful bacteria due to its acetic acid content.
7. Slows the aging process and makes you feel younger by balancing the body's pH.
0 views0 comments